Document, you read, It contains information about the rules, on which we process your personal data and you are entitled in connection with the privileges. It reflects the requirements arising from the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 years on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (further: "Displays").
Controller of your personal data is Diamtronic Natalia Marciniak with headquarters in Wiktor 05-250 Radzymin, at the. joyful 47A
From the Administrator, you can contact through: email na adres firstname.lastname@example.org , the phone number (+48) 502 570 421 or mail to: Diamtronic Natalia Marciniak Wiktor 05-250 Radzymin, the. joyful 47A.
II.Cel and legal basis for processing personal data
Personal data, which you give to us when purchasing: name, name, your address, e-mail address, Phone number, company name and tax identification number (if you make a purchase on the company's needs) are processed:
- in order to conclude and implement agreements / transactions, in particular shipping goods ordered and the payment of Diamtronic Natalia Marciniak (Article base. 6 mouth 1 lit. A / B RODO);
- to discharge the duties provided by law, in particular the issue or storage of invoices and accounting documents;
- to credit risk assessment and verification of credibility (Article base. 6 mouth 1 lit. c RODO);
- for handling complaints and refund of benefits in the event of withdrawal (return of goods);based on the obligation arising from Article. 560 Civil Code. (Article base. 6 mouth 1 lit. c RODO);
- for archival purposes (evidence) embodying the legitimate interests of the security of information by the Administrator in the event of the need to show legal facts (art. 6 mouth. 1 lit. f RODO);
- a view to establishing, investigation or defend against legal claims that are the realization of the legitimate interests of the Administrator (Article base. 6 mouth. 1 lit. F RODO);
- in order to offer Mrs. / Mr. Administrator for advertising products and services to the Administrator at the approval of the Administrator download (Article base. 6 mouth. 1 lit. a) SHOWS);
- in order to service other requests or queries that you can follow us.
In each of these cases, the legal basis for data processing, in the field of fundamental, It is the necessity to perform the contract, which includes the Diamtronic Natalia Marciniak, or take action to its conclusion (art. 6 mouth. 1 lit. b RODO).
also, in order to fulfill the obligations imposed on us by law, for example,. by the Law on accounting or tax laws (for example,. issuing and storage of invoices and accounting documents) we will also process your transaction data. We can also process your data in order to fulfill our obligation to apply the so-called. the principle of accountability, that is required to prove by Diamtronic Natalia Marciniak compliance with regulations regarding the protection of personal data. In the cases referred to in this paragraph, the legal basis for the processing of the above. Data is incumbent on us to legal (art. 6 mouth. 1 lit. c) SHOWS).
III. Information about profiling
We do not expect the automated processing of personal data, This will not apply to these data profiling.
IV.Odbiorcy personal data
We will transfer your data from related parties Diamtronic Natalia Marciniak, partner Administrator, that is, companies that work on our behalf, ie. providers of services and solutions, marketing agents, kurierom, accounting services providers, financial, Insurance and administrative, ie public authorities. tax office, Social Security, in the courts, on their legitimate demand.
The administrator and other institutions authorized to collect, processing and sharing of information are the company's secret and professional secrets, What is Article. 11 mouth. 4Act on Unfair Competition, which reads: For a business secret understood undisclosed to the public technical information, technology, organizational business or other information having commercial value, which an entrepreneur has taken the necessary action to maintain confidentiality
We will not pass on your personal data to third countries (ie. outside the European Economic Area).
V.Okres processing of your personal data
In terms of, in which your personal data are processed by us for the purposes of the transactions made by you purchase our products or services, we will process them for the duration of the contract relating to such transaction, whereby we can extend this period by a period of limitation of your or our claims, if the processing of this data will be necessary to establish or claims.
In terms of, in which your personal data are processed for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations under the law (for example,. Act on accounting or tax laws), We will be processed for the period resulting from such legislation (for example,. for billing purposes, your data will be kept 5 years from the end of the calendar year, in which the tax was due with your order or transaction).
In terms of, in which your personal data are processed for the realization of our legitimate interests including presenting you with information marketing, We will be processed for a period of existence of a legitimate interest, unless you use its right of opposition and request to the processing of such data for marketing purposes.
In terms of, in which your personal data are processed for the realization of our legitimate interests, ie. establish and redress or defend against legal claims, as well as customer satisfaction survey and determine the quality of our services, We will be processed for a period of existence of our legitimate interests (in particular over the period of limitation for claims), unless you use its right of opposition and request to the processing of such data due to their particular situation, and we will not be able to demonstrate the existence of important and legitimate grounds to the processing of those data against overriding your rights, or basis for determining, investigation or defense of claims.
Diamtronic Natalia Marciniak undertakes to apply the appropriate security measures, both technical and organizational, to protect your personal data.
VI.Twoje law in connection with the processing of personal data
In connection with the processing of the Diamtronic Natalia Marciniak Your personal data you have the following rights:
- The right to obtain confirmation of whether we process your personal data, as well as the right of access to such data and their copies.
- The right to demand the correction (improve) or supplement your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrect.
- The right to request restrictions or objecting processing of your personal data, we will take action only with your permission.
- The right to request the removal of your personal data.
- The right to move data
- The right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority
- Withdrawal of consent to data processing.
- Withdrawal of consent for marketing communication.
To take advantage of your rights, please contact us at the above given point and contact details.
The complaint to the supervisory authority: You have the right to bring a complaint to the body responsible for the protection of personal data (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) if you feel, that the processing of personal data relating to you in breach of the RODO.
VII. The consequences of failure to provide personal data
Providing personal information is voluntary, however, it is one of the conditions for the conclusion and execution of transactions Diamtronic Natalia Marciniak, results from the implementation of the obligations of the above. the law or is necessary to achieve the objectives of the above. legitimate interests of the company. The consequence of failure to provide personal data will be no possibility of agreement / transaction and thus provide services to you.
VIII. Technical information - cookies
During your use of our website on your device www.diamtronic.pl final (computer, smartphone, tablet like.) small files are saved (in particular text), containing the information necessary for proper use of the site so www.diamtronic.pl. cookies. Cookies are in no way harmful to your device and do not change its settings or settings of software installed on it. Reading the contents of these files is possible only by the server, who created them.
In the course of your use of our website www.diamtronic.pl use of two types of cookies: session and fixed. Session files are temporary files, which are stored in your device until you leave the page www.diamtronic.pl or closing the browser. Permanent files are stored on your device for the time specified in the parameters of these files or until you delete them.
- cookies "necessary", enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example,. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
- cookies used to ensure safety, for example,. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service;
- statistical files – They make it possible for us to collect statistical information about how to use the website;
- functional files – enabling "remember" the settings chosen by the user and personalize the user interface, for example,. in terms of the language or region, from which the user, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- Promotional clips – files which receive personalized advertising – you may see advertising tailored to your interests, and the number of ad impressions may be limited so that the ads will be less burdensome, etc..
What to do, If you do not agree to save files on your device?
Browser settings of your device on saving files indicate, acceptance, that these files were saved on your device.